The Bad Ass Cafe, established in 1983, is located in the heart of Temple Bar, within ten minutes walking distance of all major tourist attractions and shopping areas, north and south of the River Liffey.
The Bad Ass Café, remains a popular, informal place to eat. Recently refurbished, it now also offers a Friday night Comedy Cafe in the upstairs section.
The menu features such choices as pizza, salads, burgers and sandwiches.
When weather permits one can sit at the outdoor terrace and enjoy street performances and savour the atmosphere of the lively Temple Bar environment.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge