Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
Bad Ass Café
The Bad Ass Café, remains a popular, informal place to eat. Recently refurbished, it now also offers a Friday night Comedy Cafe in the upstairs section.
The menu features such choices as pizza, salads, burgers and sandwiches.
When weather permits one can sit at the outdoor terrace and enjoy street performances and savour the atmosphere of the lively Temple Bar environment.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show