- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
Artful Tours provide a range of themed tours in Dublin City and outside Dublin as well as tailor made tours on request. Some of the tours on offer include the Street Art Tour of Dublin, Modern & Contemporary Public Art in Dublin, a Historical Public Sculpture, an Irish History and Culture Walking Tour, The Forgotten Women of 1916 Rebellion and The James Joyce Tour. A walking tour with Artful Tours lasts approximately 2 hours and covers about 5kms.
An Artful Walking Tour is a fun activity for small groups, families, friends or visitors to Dublin City. Enjoy strolling around Dublin City seeing it from a new perspective. Open your eyes to the vibrant city street art scene and Dublin’s beautiful squares, greens and parks, where each season of the year has its own charm. All tours are given in a relaxed, fun and healthy environment.
Artful Tours arranged on request include the Normal People locations tour, a Tour of Dublin City Art Galleries Highlights and Artful Tours Outside Dublin.
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Ghostbus Tour by DoDublin ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- In Our Shoes Walking ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Solve A MysteryThings to see & doCity tours
- Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin LtdThings to see & doCity tours
- Early Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Akelarre ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Viking Splash DublinThings to see & doCity tours