Experience an enchanting evening of Irish folklore, storytelling and music, while enjoying a traditional Irish candlelit dinner in The Brazen Head pub in Dublin City centre.
As you relax between courses of a delicious traditional Irish dinner, renowned storytellers will take you into a world of the imagination with wonderful insights and mystical tales of Irish life in times past.
Discover how Irish people lived off the land and how the humble potato so influenced our history. Explore their beliefs in the mystical other world of the fairies. Listen to the magical stories they told as they gathered around the fire at night.
Enjoy live traditional Irish music and ballads during dinner. Sit back and enjoy Ireland's wealth of stories and folklore as they are beautifully bought to life during this unique and memorable Irish cultural experience.
An Evening of Food, Folklore and Fairies includes a three course dinner with tea and coffee. After the show you are welcome to enjoy more live Irish music in The Brazen Head pub.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head