Acapulco is an authentic and lively Mexican restaurant situated on South Great George's Street, offering the very best in traditional Mexican cuisine. Don't forget to order a Margarita, made following a 100 year old recipe, using Agave Tequila.
Acapulco serves the finest Mexican and American dishes and is open from noon to 11.00pm (last orders) 7 days a week.
This bright and colourful restaurant offers good value, serving a range of Mexican starters and main courses, including traditional dishes such as soft corn tortillas, tacos, fajitas, nachos, quesadillas and enchiladas. Gluten free and vegetarian dishes also feature on the menu.
Kids' menus also available.
For those with a sweet tooth, try the Mexican Deep Fried ice cream, smothered in creamy butterscotch and drizzled in chocolate, you won't be disappointed.
Acapulco's Amazing Margaritas come by the glass or pitcher. A range of Mexican beers, spirits and world wines are also included in the drinks list.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street