Look no further, you have just found the best possible way to see Ireland. A whole week to explore, relax, absorb, refresh and learn about this fascinating and beautiful island. Vagabond Tour's 7 Day World Tour of Ireland is a comprehensive tour of the south west and west of Ireland.
Like all Vagabond adventures this seven day tour is a great blend of outdoor activity, great scenery, relaxing pubs and moments that you will remember for years to come. This tour is very similar and follows the same route as their eight day award winning Wild Irish Rover tour, but is just a day shorter.
First the tour heads down to the south west to Cork and Kerry and the three peninsulas of Beara, Iveragh (The Ring of Kerry) and Dingle. The tour spends two nights in the buzzing little fishing town of Dingle to give you time to partake in activities, get to know the area and the locals, to explore the shops, pubs, galleries and restaurants that abound there, or simply chill out and catch your breath.
Then you will travel north and cross the River Shannon into County Clare with the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher before heading into Galway City and then home to Dublin. You will see a huge proportion of Ireland's best scenery along the way, just ask any Irish person.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCity toursBest of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursBelfast, Titanic & Giants Causeway - Wild Rover Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursAran Islands Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!