7 Day World Tour of Ireland - Vagabond Tours of Ireland
Like all Vagabond adventures this seven day tour is a great blend of outdoor activity, great scenery, relaxing pubs and moments that you will remember for years to come. This tour is very similar and follows the same route as their eight day award winning Wild Irish Rover tour, but is just a day shorter.
First the tour heads down to the south west to Cork and Kerry and the three peninsulas of Beara, Iveragh (The Ring of Kerry) and Dingle. The tour spends two nights in the buzzing little fishing town of Dingle to give you time to partake in activities, get to know the area and the locals, to explore the shops, pubs, galleries and restaurants that abound there, or simply chill out and catch your breath.
Then you will travel north and cross the River Shannon into County Clare with the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher before heading into Galway City and then home to Dublin. You will see a huge proportion of Ireland's best scenery along the way, just ask any Irish person.
You may also like
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesBlarney Cork and Cobh Tour - Paddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesCliffs of Moher - Paddywagon Tours