Northern and north west Ireland has so much to offer as one of the most diverse, intriguing and beautiful areas of Western Europe. On the 6 Day Northern Ireland Tour you will go on a journey through thousands of years of fascinating history and dramatic scenery.
Northern and north west Ireland has so much to offer and with Driftwood Tours, also known as Vagabond Tours, to show you around, it will be a tour that you will never forget.
From the wilds of Donegal to the legends of the Giants Causeway, the glens and beaches of the Antrim coastline and the historic cities of Belfast and Derry, Driftwood Tours will make sure that you visit areas that other tourists simply don't reach.
Like all Driftwood tours, the trip is a blend of great scenery, fresh air, local culture, history and lots of laughs. The small group sizes mean an amazing degree of flexibility, so every trip is different and moulded to suit you and your fellow passengers.
The small groups also allow Driftwood to stay in small hotels, offering a warm friendly welcome and first class accommodation. All rooms have private bathrooms and most come with TVs and tea and coffee facilities.
You may also like
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursFabulous Food Trails
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursAlix Gardners Cookery School
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours