6 Day Northern Ireland Tour - Vagabond Tours of Ireland
Northern and north west Ireland has so much to offer and with Driftwood Tours, also known as Vagabond Tours, to show you around, it will be a tour that you will never forget.
From the wilds of Donegal to the legends of the Giants Causeway, the glens and beaches of the Antrim coastline and the historic cities of Belfast and Derry, Driftwood Tours will make sure that you visit areas that other tourists simply don't reach.
Like all Driftwood tours, the trip is a blend of great scenery, fresh air, local culture, history and lots of laughs. The small group sizes mean an amazing degree of flexibility, so every trip is different and moulded to suit you and your fellow passengers.
The small groups also allow Driftwood to stay in small hotels, offering a warm friendly welcome and first class accommodation. All rooms have private bathrooms and most come with TVs and tea and coffee facilities.
- Things to see & doHikingWalk Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Food & drinkRestaurantsIndoChine
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties