Zaytoon, in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parliament Street, serves Persian cuisine. Zaytoon's speciality are kebabs and there is a wide selection to choose from ranging from Lamb, Chicken, Fish and Vegetarian.
Zaytoon is a no frills comfortable self service restaurant located on the corner of Temple Bar. Zaytoon's speciality are kebabs and there is a wide selection to choose from ranging from Lamb, Chicken, Fish and Vegetarian. All kebabs are marinated in special Zaytoon spices and served with salad and freshly baked bread. There is a Zaytoon Platter for 2 people on offer including a selection of kebabs served with Humous and Tzaziki.
Zaytoon has a childrens menu served everyday from 12pm to 7pm. Side orders include side salad, humous, garlic and chili sauces, and a variety of soft drinks.
Two of the popular house specialities include a chicken shish kebab consisting of a marinated boneless chicken fillet cooked in a grilled clay oven and a barbequed fillet of beef marinated in onion and saffron.
Located on the corner of Temple Bar on Parliament Street, Zaytoon has a very central location and is within minutes walk of Trinity College, Dublin Castle and Christchurch Cathedral.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex