Zaytoon is a no frills comfortable self service restaurant located on the corner of Temple Bar. Zaytoon's speciality are kebabs and there is a wide selection to choose from ranging from Lamb, Chicken, Fish and Vegetarian. All kebabs are marinated in special Zaytoon spices and served with salad and freshly baked bread. There is a Zaytoon Platter for 2 people on offer including a selection of kebabs served with Humous and Tzaziki.
Zaytoon has a childrens menu served everyday from 12pm to 7pm. Side orders include side salad, humous, garlic and chili sauces, and a variety of soft drinks.
Two of the popular house specialities include a chicken shish kebab consisting of a marinated boneless chicken fillet cooked in a grilled clay oven and a barbequed fillet of beef marinated in onion and saffron.
Located on the corner of Temple Bar on Parliament Street, Zaytoon has a very central location and is within minutes walk of Trinity College, Dublin Castle and Christchurch Cathedral.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsIndoChine
- Food & drinkRestaurantsHungry Boba Pizzeria
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBay Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBrasserie Sixty6
- Food & drinkRestaurantsStella Cocktail Club
- Food & drinkRestaurantsRustic Stone
- Food & drinkRestaurantsKōbe One Japanese Fusion
- Food & drinkRestaurantsFarrier and Draper
- Food & drinkRestaurantsTraditional Irish Food Experience
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show