Yamamori’s northside location open for lunch through dinner daily and featuring three late night spaces. Fresh and delicious Japanese cuisine, sweet and spicy cocktails, 19th century artifacts, and a Bamboo garden, to be enjoyed inside and out.
Yamamori North City established 2007, is located in the heart of Dublin overlooking the Ha’penny Bridge in two stunning Georgian houses. North City boasts original features and 19th century Japanese artwork in a modern atmosphere with distinct dining areas including a decorated outdoor Bamboo garden. The Whisky Bar at the front proudly bears Dublin’s best Japanese whisky selection, and Yamamori Tengu at the back is a late night Dublin institution. Menus feature ‘Japas’ (small plates), a range of authentic and top-grade sushi, seasonal salads and Japanese grill.
Yamamori offers an authentic Japanese cultural experience from three characteristic venues in the heart of Dublin City Centre. All three venues are in walking distance of all Dublin’s historical attractions, such as the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and St. Stephen’s.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium