- Family friendly
- Paid car parking
Warrior Ways provides visitors with a fun filled insight into Irish culture.
This 90 minute immersive experience begins with an audio visual presentation exploring the rich history of Gaelic games and their place in Celtic culture.
The introduction is delivered in the sun room of The Pavilion overlooking College Park, and is followed by a fun based interactive session. Guests learn and practice the basic skills of the ancient games of hurling and Gaelic football on College Park. All equipment is supplied.
The session provides a memorable experience and ideal photo opportunities, whilst learning the sports of Irish warriors, on the historic grounds of Trinity College in Dublin City centre.
The sessions are suitable for all ages and include light sporting activity.
You may also like
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works