University College Dublin is a natural setting for conferences and events, not least because of its tranquil, green setting. There are excellent, modern facilities and spaces to suit any event.
Within the imposing façade of University College Dublin is one of Ireland’s largest and most prestigious venues, O'Reilly Hall. An airy conservatory overlooking the campus lake, O'Reilly Hall is used for receptions or as a meeting area. With versatile seating for 1,000 people and complete sound proofing, everything is of the highest standard.
O’Reilly Hall is ideal for major conferences, meetings, product launches and exhibitions. The hall can also be subdivided to accommodate events with different formats.
You may also like
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsLeinster House
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsDublin City Hall
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsMansion House
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsThe Four Courts
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsWood Quay
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsGeneral Post Office