Toscana is ideally located opposite Dublin Castle beside the Temple Bar district. Toscana restaurant takes inspiration from their organic gardens in Co. Wicklow to bring the spirit of Italian cooking onto their chopping boards here in the city.
Toscana is ideally located opposite Dublin Castle beside the Temple Bar district. Toscana Restaurant takes inspiration from their organic gardens in Co. Wicklow to bring the spirit of Italian cooking onto their chopping boards here in the city.
Toscana Italian restaurant and pizzeria recommended by Taste of Ireland 2013 and winner of the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence 2012. At the heart of Toscana cooking lies a celebration of food that is fresh, natural and unpretentious, elevating traditional and modern cooking into flavours their customers love. They grow up to 70% of their own seasonal home grown fruit, salads, vegetables and herbs. Their hens are corn fed bringing quality farm eggs to enhance their risottos and pastas.
From stone baked pizza to oven fresh breads. From local Irish beef to free range chicken. From the traditional to the unfamiliar. Toscana Restaurant has become an icon for pre theatre diners and local family gatherings. From couples to groups, corporate to friends. There is a seat for everyone in our farm to table restaurant. Buon Appetito.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex