Dublin's first-ever 'Bikers' Cafe, ThunderRoad, a hip themed restaurant, located in the heart of trendy Temple Bar, offers an extensive menu. Choose from a generous selection of appetising dishes ranging from steaks and burgers to salads, pastas, chicken and seafood.
ThunderRoad Cafe offers a tasty lunch menu, from noon, Monday to Friday, at competitive prices. Widescreens show the latest film clips, concert footage and, of course, all the motorbike clips enthusiasts could wish to see. In-house live DJ's at weekends, flashing lights, dry ice and a lively, fun atmosphere - a meal at ThunderRoad delivers a different experience! A full range of drinks and cocktails are also available.
Kids (up to 12 years of age) eat free on Saturday & Sunday from 1 - 7pm. One child's menu is free with every main course ordered from the A la Carte menu.
As you enjoy the excellent cuisine, you can lovingly take in the mouth-watering display of bikes which include Harleys, Kawasakis, Ducatis or Aprilias.
Open Monday to Thursday from 4 - 11.30pm; Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 1pm until late.
This restaurant seats approximately 240 people and can cater for 21st birthday parties, group, corporate events or large parties, in separate areas. In fact it's possible to book the whole restaurant for a private company night if required.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Ivy Dawson Street