Blarney Castle, Kilkenny and Irish Whiskey - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
Unspoilt coasts blend into rocky shores and ancient buildings in Ireland’s south east corner. Sip Irish beer in a local pub, sample seafood and uncover the mysteries of ancient Irish ruins. This tour takes travellers to the heart of an Ireland less seen by visitors.
Places to explore:
· Blarney Castle - kiss the Blarney Stone amidst the walls of this medieval stronghold.
· Jameson Whiskey Distillery - taste one of Ireland's favourite exports.
· West Cork coves and beaches - stroll sandy beaches and dip into the coves that line the coast.
· Kinsale - dive into this port town, and discover a feast for the eyes and tastebuds.
· Cobh and the Titanic - delve into the mystery and history of this coastal town, the last port of call for Irish emigrants on the famous ship’s ill-fated voyage.
· Waterford - set forth for tales of conquest and pillage in what is said to be Ireland’s oldest city, founded by 9th century Vikings.
· Kilkenny Castle - survey the dominant and unmistakeable three walled castle whilst roaming its grounds.
· Wicklow Mountains - soar to some of Ireland’s most dramatic peaks then dive into its profound valleys.
· Glendalough - visit the “Valley of the Lakes”. Wander its wild trails or explore the monastery with its rounded tower.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursFair Isle Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGame of Thrones Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGanTours
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursIrlanda en Espanol
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi