Blarney Castle, Kilkenny and Irish whiskey - three day small group tour. Unearth one of Ireland’s most unspoilt corners on this tour of beaches and ancient local history on a maximum 16 passenger coach tour with a local driver and guide.
Unspoilt coasts blend into rocky shores and ancient buildings in Ireland’s south east corner. Sip Irish beer in a local pub, sample seafood and uncover the mysteries of ancient Irish ruins. This tour takes travellers to the heart of an Ireland less seen by visitors.
Places to explore:
· Blarney Castle - kiss the Blarney Stone amidst the walls of this medieval stronghold.
· Jameson Whiskey Distillery - taste one of Ireland's favourite exports.
· West Cork coves and beaches - stroll sandy beaches and dip into the coves that line the coast.
· Kinsale - dive into this port town, and discover a feast for the eyes and tastebuds.
· Cobh and the Titanic - delve into the mystery and history of this coastal town, the last port of call for Irish emigrants on the famous ship’s ill-fated voyage.
· Waterford - set forth for tales of conquest and pillage in what is said to be Ireland’s oldest city, founded by 9th century Vikings.
· Kilkenny Castle - survey the dominant and unmistakeable three walled castle whilst roaming its grounds.
· Wicklow Mountains - soar to some of Ireland’s most dramatic peaks then dive into its profound valleys.
· Glendalough - visit the “Valley of the Lakes”. Wander its wild trails or explore the monastery with its rounded tower.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursDay Tour of Wicklow with Activity Options
- Things to see & doDay toursDingle, Killarney and the Wild Atlantic Way - Rabbie's Small Group Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursDublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Blarney Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursExcursiones Irlanda - Giant’s Causeway Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursFair Isle Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGame of Thrones Tours