Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
The Library Project
- Rainy days
The Library Project, Dublin City, is an art bookshop, a photobook library, and a very active gallery space with exhibitions. It features a vast selection of the latest publications from local and international publishing houses, as well as self published projects. The upper floor is a treasure trove of over 1000 photobooks, magazines and fanzines from over 200 publishers and individuals.
The Library Project supports artists with a range of services.
Additionally, you will find many interesting gifts at hand, from fine stationery and children's books to eclectic prints, both framed and mounted. Many of the items in the shop are available online with worldwide shipping.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doCrafts & designGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre