The Library Project, in the heart of Dublin's Temple Bar, is an art bookshop with gallery space. Its public resource library is dedicated to inspiring contemporary photography publications from all over the world.
The Library Project, Dublin City, is an art bookshop, a photobook library, and a very active gallery space with exhibitions. It features a vast selection of the latest publications from local and international publishing houses, as well as self published projects. The upper floor is a treasure trove of over 1000 photobooks, magazines and fanzines from over 200 publishers and individuals.
The Library Project supports artists with a range of services.
Additionally, you will find many interesting gifts at hand, from fine stationery and children's books to eclectic prints, both framed and mounted. Many of the items in the shop are available online with worldwide shipping.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street