The Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience
- Rainy days
The Irish Rock‘N’Roll Museum Experience is a behind the scenes, VIP, Access-All-Areas tour of one of Dublin's top music venues and recording studios. Be inspired by the Museum and Studios, then sing your heart out and record your very own Demo track. Walk off the street and onto the stage with a top-df-the-range immersive and theatrical rock ‘n’ roll experience.
Visitors will receive an access-all-areas pass with a ticket to explore backstage at the renowned Button Factory venue, behind the Wall of Fame. Explore the recording studios where Glen Hansard’s Oscar award–winning film Once was filmed and where the likes of Christy Moore, Rihanna, Will.I.Am and The Script have recorded. You will be shown all things weird and wonderful related to the vibrant Irish music industry over the past 30 years.
Tour a working live music venue and recording facilities, which contains the largest sound deck in the country, Apollo Studio. Discover never-before told stories from the studios and backstage. Then test out your own Rockstar credentials.
The Museum is packed with memorabilia from vintage guitars and equipment, one-of-a-kind handwritten lyrics, to vintage Michael Jackson tour jackets. You'll also find the Irish Wall of Fame, The U2 Exhibition & Thin Lizzy Experience.
The Museum caters to all ages and the tours are tailored to the audiences. Not fully wheelchair accessible.
Save money by buying your tickets online and check out the combination ticket with the National Wax Museum.
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums