The Harcourt Hotel in Dublin city centre offers an award winning carvery dinner as well as a la carte and table d'hote menu's. The Harcourt Hotel bar and restaurant is in a central city centre location, minutes walk from many major attractions.
The Harcourt Hotel, bar and restaurant is situated on Harcourt Street, off the south west corner of St. Stephen’s Green in Dublin City Centre. It is on the LUAS (tram system) line which services from Grafton Street (one stop) to the north and to the Green Line Sandyford in the South. Grafton Street and its surrounds would arguably be Ireland’s most exclusive shopping district. Temple Bar and all major attractions are all within walking distance of the Harcourt Hotel.
The Harcourt Hotel offers an award winning carvery dinner as well as a la carte and table d'hote menu's. Bar food is served all day. Traditional music plays most nights.
The hotel and restaurant currently incorporates eight Georgian listed buildings, one of which was a former home to George Bernard Shaw. The hotel and restaurant is also located above popular nightclub DTwo.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head