The Greenery Restaurant
The seaviews can be enjoyed inside and for when temperatures rise outside on the terrace. We serve, breakfast, lunch and dinner 6 days a week Tuesday to Sunday. We pride ourselves on good customer service, delicious food, wine and great coffee while maintaining a buzzy and friendly atmosphere.
The contemporary and stylish décor of authentic Norwegian barn wood ensures an inviting and warm ambiance, where one can enjoy a nourishing dish in relaxed surroundings.
The Greenery is led by Head Chef/owner Albert Broderick, together with his passionate team ensuring a menu of tasty plates using fresh, tasty, local produce.
The aim of The Greenery Malahide is simple: create a friendly neighbourhood feel with all-day, delicious, high-quality food that will keep our valued customers returning and welcoming new ones.
Stop by The Greenery Malahide and you will be drawn in by the ambience, the irresistible food, wine, coffee and the welcoming hospitality of Head Chef/Owner Albert Broderick.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsFarrier and Draper
- Food & drinkRestaurantsTraditional Irish Food Experience
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street