The Belfast Titanic Tour - Finn McCools Tours
Titanic Experience Belfast (entrance fee not included)
Visiting the Harland and Wolff shipyard is the first stop on the itinerary. Here you will have 2 hours to either explore the inside of the museum at your own pace or enjoy all the other attractions located around the museum. A truly breathtaking building that will excite any photographer with many other attractions surrounding the building, including the last surviving ship ever built by Harland and Wolff.
or Black Taxi Tour of the Troubles (fee not included)
If you do not wish to spend a lot of time at the Titanic Museum, there is also the option of taking the world famous tour of the Belfast Troubles. This tour will take you to both the Catholic and Protestant sides of Belfast and you can see the peace wall designed to separate the communities. With personal stories from the tour drivers that grew up in the area, this tour promises to be an unforgettable experience. Tour is an optional £10 per person.
Take some time to explore Belfast for yourself. Maybe even take a step back in time and have lunch at the Crown Liquor Saloon. With its carved ceilings, stained glass windows, ornamental booths and gas fired lighting. Or use your time to explore the fantastic buildings of the city and the memorials to Titanic located near the stunning city hall.
After exploring Belfast, the tour departs through the countryside of Northern Ireland to the small town of Downpatrick. Here you will have the opportunity to visit the St. Patrick centre (fee not included) and see a short film about St. Patrick if you wish. Or explore the Cathedral and the burial place of the saint.
Departing Downpatrick the tour travels back to Dublin via the Mourne mountains enjoying some spectacular views including a peek at Slieve Donard. After a spectacular day you arrive back in Dublin approx. 19:00
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doWater activitiesDublin Bay Cruises
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doCity toursBest of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking Tours
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesTours of the Government Buildings
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin