Solve A Mystery
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Pre-booking essential
- Cloudy days
Solve A Mystery in Dublin City, is called 'The Murder by Temple Bar'. It is a true crime, 2 hours of fun, self-guided city walk. The route is approximately 1 mile with one to four players per group. You can start at any time. Throughout the mystery, you will be guided around Dublin's historical surroundings, while solving puzzles and tasks relating to the area.
The year is 1899 and you are a talented detective constable. Your colleagues are convinced that you posses a sixth sense. Everyone relies on your extraordinary skills to solve the case of a missing professor of mathematics. He went missing without a trace, the only thing that was found in connection with his disappearance was a blood stained briefcase. Can you bring the missing professor Finn Flynn home to his worried wife Cecily Flynn. There is a lot at stake.
Go to the pick up point, which is a short walk from the starting point, to collect your mystery. Begin the game at any time you want, at the starting point indicated on the envelope you have. The mystery takes place outside and is a private group activity, no third party members or additional players are involved. It is also possible to play the game in large groups.
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- John's Tours of IrelandThings to see & doCity tours
- Touristy IrelandThings to see & doCity tours
- Yellow Umbrella Tours LtdThings to see & doHiking
- Around Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking TourThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Sandemans NewEurope- DublinThings to see & doCity tours
- Tours de Dublin en FrançaisThings to see & doCity tours