Solve A Mystery is a mystery walking tour in Dublin City. This murder mystery trail is inspired by true events. As an investigator, it is your duty to solve the mysterious disappearance. You must gather sufficient evidence and find the right suspect to ensure the safety of Dublin City streets.
Solve A Mystery in Dublin City, is called 'The murder at Trinity College'. It is a true crime, 2 hours of fun, self-guided city walk. The route is approximately 1 mile with one to four players per group. You can start at any time. Throughout the mystery, you will be guided around Dublin's historical surroundings, while solving puzzles and tasks relating to the area.
The year is 1899 and you are a talented detective constable. Your colleagues are convinced that you posses a sixth sense. Everyone relies on your extraordinary skills to solve the case of a missing professor of mathematics. He went missing without a trace, the only thing that was found in connection with his disappearance was a blood stained briefcase. Can you bring the missing professor Finn Flynn home to his worried wife Cecily Flynn. There is a lot at stake.
Go to the pick up point, which is a short walk from the starting point, to collect your mystery. Begin the game at any time you want, at the starting point indicated on the envelope you have. The mystery takes place outside and is a private group activity, no third party members or additional players are involved. It is also possible to play the game in large groups.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTours Of The Government Buildings
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland