Sale e Pepe is an Italian, owner run restaurant which maintains a relaxed candlelit ambience in the coastal town of Malahide in north County Dublin.
Sale e Pepe is an Italian, owner run restaurant which maintains a relaxed candlelit ambience. Specialities in Sale e Pepe include a range of Italian dishes, seafood and other forms of European cuisine along with the optional vegetarian meals.
Sale e Pepe is located in the heart of the coastal village of Malahide, 25 minutes north of Dublin city centre by DART and 10 minutes drive from Dublin airport. The seafront is a very short stroll from Sale e Pepe, with long coastal walks nearby.
Sale e Pepe was set up in 1993 by the late Sue Wade. The manager is now Teresa Woodward, who came from The Red Bank and Slane Castle.
Sale e Pepe is now run by Sue Wade's husband Joe Kenny as one of Malahide's favourite local restaurant.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi