Ryan's Victorian Pub & F.X. Buckley Steakhouse is a restored Victorian pub located near Phoenix Park, Dublin City, with a direct view of the iconic Guinness Brewery.
With its original Victorian features, including gas lamps, whiskey barrels, tea drawers and traditional snugs, Ryan's Victorian Pub’s interiors are old world meets modern finesse. Enjoy a pint of Guinness set to the backdrop of a plethora of interesting pictures from the past century such as Mr Royce and his 1930s Mercedes motor racing team, the original Guinness toucan and even the zookeeper’s box with kangaroos.
The menu at Ryan's Victorian Pub has something for everyone including their signature favourites, tapas bites, the popular dish of the day and an open oyster bar.
F.X. Buckley Steakhouse is located on the second floor. With an intimate atmosphere and a menu showcasing all their dishes from the land and the sea, guests can enjoy the best of Irish food and drink.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub