Rome Streetz & Armani Caesar
Thursday, 5 October 2023
About this event
Rome Streetz is a 36 year old MC from New York who broke out in 2016, but this current decade is easily his biggest one yet, as he dropped some of the best work of his career from the DJ Muggs-produced Death & the Magician or the Futurewave-produced Razor’s Edge to the Ransom-assisted collab effort Coup de Grâce & the Griselda Records deal that followed.
Armani Caesar – Buffalo, New York-based rapper Armani Caesar went from uptempo, pop-inflected tracks to slowing down and deepening her sound.
Readers are advised to check with the venue before relying on the details published here.
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish Dance PartyThings to see & doBar & pubs
- J.R. Mahon'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Circular BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- Colin AndrewFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Sun, 12 Nov
- Irreversible EntanglementsFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Tue, 14 Nov