Qigong at the Rooftop Garden
- Free to visit
Saturday, 27 August 2022
About this event
A traditional Chinese form of meditation, coordinating slow movement, deep rhythmic breathing and a calm state of mind. Join in at Chester Beatty for a gentle practice outdoors (weather permitting) or indoors with the view of the rooftop garden. Suitable for all ages.
Free, no booking required but places are limited. Meeting point in the 3 floor lobby of the museum.
Readers are advised to check with the venue before relying on the details published here.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited