Peploe's St Stephens Green
A little hidden gem at the heart of Dublin City centre, Peploe's is a special bistro within a stone’s throw of Grafton Street right on St Stephens Green.
The menu is classically innovative offering lots of choice, a range of European influences with cured meats from Spain and Italy as just one example. Dishes change seasonally, but roast loin of wild Irish venison is wrapped in pancetta with farro, potato purée pomegranate and walnuts whilst cracking pan seared scallops are with chorizo arancini, pepper purée and pesto.
The decor is rich with polished wood, conversation stopping murals and crisp table linen. There is sultry background music that adds to the ambiance in a subtle fashion, the staff are professional, attentive but discreet. You must visit to experience it and know that you will return again.
The wine cellar is one of the largest in Ireland with an amazing range of choice imported directly from Italy, France and Spain. The team at Peploe's make several visits per year to liaise directly with wine suppliers and ensure they offer the premium of wines to their discerning guests.
A visit to Dublin City will not be complete without a visit Peploe's for its sheer sophistication, passionate staff, the low hum of background music and the buzz of the city's cultured set soaking up the atmosphere.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market