Pearl, a contemporary French Brasserie and Oyster Bar on Merrion Street, is in a central Dublin City location within walking distance of most hotels in the city. The emphasis is on traditional French cuisine, in comfortable and tranquil surroundings.
The philosophy at Pearl Brasserie is simple... good food, comfortable surroundings with friendly and attentive staff. Pearl Brasserie has tranquil music, open peat fireplaces and exotic aquariums.
Sebastien Masi first trained in the art of gastronomy in France, aged 15. Sebastien's philosophy is to create a menu which will take guests on a culinary journey around France, simultaneously imparting the signature taste of this Brasserie.
The space is stylish and comfortable with a separate Wine Bar. The wine list is extensive and features a good value Sommelier's Selection.
Larger groups can be accommodated in semi-private areas. Close attention and excellent service are assured. Pearl Brasserie can also be exclusively booked for groups of up to 90.
You may also like
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food and drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food and drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show