The philosophy at Pearl Brasserie is simple... good food, comfortable surroundings with friendly and attentive staff. Pearl Brasserie has tranquil music, open peat fireplaces and exotic aquariums.
Sebastien Masi first trained in the art of gastronomy in France, aged 15. Sebastien's philosophy is to create a menu which will take guests on a culinary journey around France, simultaneously imparting the signature taste of this Brasserie.
The space is stylish and comfortable with a separate Wine Bar. The wine list is extensive and features a good value Sommelier's Selection.
Larger groups can be accommodated in semi-private areas. Close attention and excellent service are assured. Pearl Brasserie can also be exclusively booked for groups of up to 90.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown