Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin offer both scheduled and private walking tours of Dublin City. Historian Pat Liddy and his team of highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides will point out hidden gems and their stories, as well as the famous places. Starting points vary depending on the tour.
Pat Liddy's Walking Tours offer visitors unique, interesting and fun ways to experience Dublin, whether on a bespoke private tour or one of the scheduled walks. The tours are led by Pat's team of professional guides and historians whose enthusiasm is contagious. Pat Liddy himself is an Irish artist, historian, writer, illustrator, mapmaker and environmental lobbyist who has helped to make Dublin a global tourist attraction.
The memorable tours show how far Dublin has come during its 2000-year-old history from the ancient Celts and Vikings, to the Normans and early English colonisation, to the struggle for independence into the modern day.
The very streets are alive with this history. There is no better way to experience the living history than by walking through the streets of the city guided by an expert with knowledge and insight.
Tours can be arranged in advance in English, German, French, Irish and Italian (subject to availability of guides).
These tours will often bring you to places of interest rarely seen by the average tourist. Learn something new about the Dublin you thought you knew.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Rogues Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Strolls
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDubliniamo - Tour in Italiano
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino