Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Pat Liddy's Walking Tours offer visitors unique, interesting and fun ways to experience Dublin, whether on a bespoke private tour or one of the scheduled walks. The tours are led by Pat's team of professional guides and historians whose enthusiasm is contagious. Pat Liddy himself is an Irish artist, historian, writer, illustrator, mapmaker and environmental lobbyist who has helped to make Dublin a global tourist attraction.
The memorable tours show how far Dublin has come during its 2000-year-old history from the ancient Celts and Vikings, to the Normans and early English colonisation, to the struggle for independence into the modern day.
The very streets are alive with this history. There is no better way to experience the living history than by walking through the streets of the city guided by an expert with knowledge and insight.
Tours can be arranged in advance in English, German, French, Irish and Italian (subject to availability of guides).
These tours will often bring you to places of interest rarely seen by the average tourist. Learn something new about the Dublin you thought you knew.
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Tours de Dublin en FrançaisThings to see & doCity tours
- Best of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dalton’s Musical History TourThings to see & doCity tours
- A Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in DublinThings to see & doHiking
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Old Liffey FerryThings to see & doCity tours
- Monumental Music ToursThings to see & doCity tours