Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Pat Liddy's Walking Tours offer visitors unique, interesting and fun ways to experience Dublin, whether on a bespoke private tour or one of the scheduled walks. The tours are led by Pat's team of professional guides and historians whose enthusiasm is contagious. Pat Liddy himself is an Irish artist, historian, writer, illustrator, mapmaker and environmental lobbyist who has helped to make Dublin a global tourist attraction.
The memorable tours show how far Dublin has come during its 2000-year-old history from the ancient Celts and Vikings, to the Normans and early English colonisation, to the struggle for independence into the modern day.
The very streets are alive with this history. There is no better way to experience the living history than by walking through the streets of the city guided by an expert with knowledge and insight.
Tours can be arranged in advance in English, German, French, Irish and Italian (subject to availability of guides).
These tours will often bring you to places of interest rarely seen by the average tourist. Learn something new about the Dublin you thought you knew.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Decoded Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Strolls
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublino a piedi
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour