Pacino's Restaurant was established in 1994. New owners' came on board in 2006 and refurbished the entire building, taking Pacino's to 'the next level'. Nostalgia, coupled with a modern take on classic dishes ensures Pacino's enduring popularity.
Pacino's Restaurant is located just off Grafton Street, the main shopping district in the south city centre. Committed to serving quality food from farm to fork, meat is 100% Irish from quality-assured suppliers.
Fresh seasonal ingredients are sourced and served and customized dishes are available for those with special dietary needs. Gluten-free pasta and pizza bases are also on the menu.
Pacino's specialises in gourmet Italian pizzas and pastas, and have won many awards and accolades. Pacino's is also renowned for its delicious Italian pasta sauces.
There is an extensive wine list featuring Italian and Spanish classics in addition to French and a New World selection. Cocktails, spirits and a range of beers are also available.
Breakfast, lunch, brunch, early bird, Meetings, Corporate events or Saturday night Latin Salsa Club, Pacino's caters for all. They will design, build, plan and execute every detail of your event.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food and drinkBar & PubsFibber Magee's