Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Rainy days
Oxfam books is a second-hand charity bookshop in the heart Dublin's Temple Bar.
From Beckett to Bram Stoker and from Roddy Doyle to Rory Gallagher, Oxfambooks stocks thousands of great quality second-hand books and music. Find the books you were looking for or the ones you weren't.
Explore the wide-range of book genres and browse through the CDs, DVDs, and vinyls. Your donations are gratefully accepted.
Oxfam Books regularly host cultural events and would love to see you there.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doCrafts & designGuinness Gallery
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle