Olesya's Wine Bar & Bistro is an intimate upmarket wine bar and bistro located on Exchequer Street, Dublin 2, two minutes stroll from Grafton Street.
Olesya's Wine Bar has over 400 wines listed, 100 by the glass. Located in the south city centre village district between Grafton Street and South Great Georges Street, Olesya's motto is 'For lovers of wine and of life'.
A Mediterranean feel combined with a Russian passion for fine food, Olesya's street-front setting provides a relaxed atmosphere; where clients can spend lazy hours, quaffing their wine of choice, combined with a choice of tapas, lunch or a la Carte.
Quality of food ingredients and food product is the key in Olesya's kitchen.
Ingredients are sourced from the best Irish and continental suppliers. High quality, tasty dishes complement the vast range of wines and offer something for all budgets.
The basement area is suitable for parties for small groups. Groups numbering over 20 can hire the main restaurant.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin