The Merry Ploughboy offers Irish and European cuisine in a casual pub setting, and a traditional Irish night dinner and show every night.
This Irish music pub and restaurant has free live music every weekend, plus an unforgettable Traditional Irish Night dinner and show every night.
On a number of occasions, the traditional dinner and show has been awarded "Best Traditional Dinner/Show in Ireland.” This event, an entertaining evening in a 200 year old pub, owned and run by musicians, combines authentic Irish food with music, song and dance. Then, return to the city centre on the shuttle, as late or early as you wish, to continue your night.
If you are not staying in the City centre, please contact the Merry Ploughboy Pub for transport options.
To book tickets go directly the the Merry Ploughboy website.
Reservations are essential; experts in group and corporate hospitality.
Car parking on site.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar