Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill is a fashionable Dublin city centre restaurant. Located on Dawson Street, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse boasts elegant and airy surroundings that compliment a menu best described as 'contemporary European'
Following on the success of his London restaurants, Marco Pierre White's first Irish venture is located on Dawson Street in Dublin city centre. The venue is flamboyant, entertaining and full of character. All chefs in Marco Pierre White Steakhouse have been trained in London by Marco himself.
Marco began his classical training under Albert Roux and Michel Roux at Le Gavroche. At age 24 Marco became head chef and joint owner of Harveys with a kitchen staff that included the young Gordon Ramsay & Heston Blumenthal. Dubbed ‘The Godfather of Modern Cooking’, Marco became the first English chef to win 3 coveted Michelin stars at the tender age of 33.
Located just around the corner from Dublin's most exclusive shopping district, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill on Dawson Street boasts elegant and airy surroundings that compliment a menu best described as 'contemporary European'. Chefs in Marco Pierre Whites Steakhouse & Grill use only the finest ingredients to create simple, classic fare like Hereford Steak with Béarnaise Sauce or Halibut Steak à la Provencal.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street