Man O’War is a traditional Irish pub located just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and half an hour from the city centre. Excellent food is available seven days a week from 12.30 pm to 9 pm.
Established in 1595, Man O'War pub is a great place to learn a bit of Irish history and culture in. Enjoy a great tasting pint of fine Irish beer in North County Dublin.
Food comprises everything from soup to a steak and traditional Irish nights are available by arrangement.
Just 10 mins from Dublin airport. 30 mins from Dublin City Centre. Follow the M1 motorway north from Dublin City. At Donabate/Skerries junction go north on R132 Travel north for 4.5 miles until you come to Murtaghs Pub on the right. 100 meters after Murtaghs turn right (signposted Man O' War). Follow on straight for 2 miles and the Man O' War is on the left hand side.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company