Lynda Booth’s Dublin Cookery School is an award-winning cookery school situated in Blackrock, Co Dublin.
Based in Blackrock, Co Dublin, a quick 15 minutes from the city centre, Dublin Cookery School is housed in a state-of-the-art premises. Founded by renowned chef Lynda Booth, the School teaches great modern Irish and international cooking with the emphasis on fun while learning. Voted Best Cookery School in Ireland in 2013 & 2015 by the Restaurant Association of Ireland, they have a wide selection of one day, evening and one week courses, as well as a full-time One Month Certificate course and their flagship professional Three Month Certificate cookery course, the only one of its kind in the capital.
Featured events include "demo and dine" classes, couples' classes, teen classes and more.
Whether you're a beginner or experienced cook, Dublin Cookery School have courses to suit all abilities. Their passion for food and cooking is utterly infectious and an expert team of industry trained tutors ensure that you always have a chef at your elbow teaching how to develop your technique and how to finish your dish creatively.
Whether you are looking for a fun and different day out during your trip to Dublin, enjoying a week-long cookery adventure or looking to entertain a corporate or team group, Dublin Cookery School provides the perfect break to immerse yourself in an unforgettable culinary experience.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom