Izakaya Sake Bar is an authentic Japanese cultural experience in the heart of Dublin City centre. Traditionally, a variety of small drinks and snacks are served to accompany alcoholic beverages like Sake in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
Izakaya Sake Bar was first established in 2011, is Yamamori’s take on a contemporary Japanese izakaya, a venue where traditionally small dishes and snacks are served to accompany alcoholic drinks. The full bar offers an expansive range of sake and cocktails, as well as a rotating menu of sushi and ‘Japas’ (small plates). Izakaya Basement, located downstairs, is a late night venue with a nightly local DJ set.
Yamamori offers an authentic Japanese cultural experience from three characteristic venues in the heart of Dublin City Centre. All three venues are in walking distance of all Dublin’s historical attractions, such as the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College Dublin and St Stephen’s Green.
The Yamamori restaurants neatly frame the historical city centre, by the Ha'penny Bridge (1816) and in Ireland’s first café on Georges St (1894).
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street