Irish Family History Centre
The aim of The Irish Family Centre is to provide greater access and support for those researching their family history and to allow people to engage with genealogists about their individual research concerns.
Genealogist Fiona Fitzsimons and the Irish Family History Centre team are responsible for tracing over 15,000 research commissions, including the Irish heritage of Barack Obama, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Springsteen, and Princess Charlene of Monaco amongst others.
The Irish Family Centre has also completed the Irish research for multiple episodes of the television series, Who Do You Think You Are?, Faces of America, Finding Your Roots and the Genealogy Roadshow.
The historians at the centre use their combined university qualifications, years of experience and rigorous methodology to provide the best support and service. The historian's know all the many and varying sources, archives and libraries which unlock Irish genealogy.
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way