Serving Italian and European food, with full bar and wine licence, Il Corvo is a relaxed neighbourhood restaurant with a loyal and appreciative clientele.
Families and children are welcome. Kids' menus are designed to offer a choice of healthy, nutritious options served in kid sized portions. Check out Sunday pizza making from noon to 15:00, when children can help make their own pizzas, then eat them for free! Gluten free pizzas and pastas are included on the extensive menu. Lunch, early bird and a la Carte menus available.
Hire a room for a party of up to 25 in the upstairs dining room or reserve the front upstairs restaurant area for a group of 20. Menus can be tailored for the occasion and staff will assist and arrange a really special meal for all occasions.
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants