Located in the heart of Drumcondra, Dublin 9, a suburb north of the city centre, Il Corvo was established in 1992. Italian cuisine prepared and cooked with love and care and served in a warm, welcoming ambience.
Serving Italian and European food, with full bar and wine licence, Il Corvo is a relaxed neighbourhood restaurant with a loyal and appreciative clientele.
Families and children are welcome. Kids' menus are designed to offer a choice of healthy, nutritious options served in kid sized portions. Check out Sunday pizza making from noon to 15:00, when children can help make their own pizzas, then eat them for free! Gluten free pizzas and pastas are included on the extensive menu. Lunch, early bird and a la Carte menus available.
Hire a room for a party of up to 25 in the upstairs dining room or reserve the front upstairs restaurant area for a group of 20. Menus can be tailored for the occasion and staff will assist and arrange a really special meal for all occasions.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium