Unique access to two of Ireland’s must see top attractions, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Dublin’s Medieval Quarter. Directed by a professional engaging guide who will lead the group to St Patrick's Cathedral with Skip the Line access for a truly inspiring insight into the interior highlights of this Gothic masterpiece.
A fully guided one of a kind tour offering visitors the opportunity to combine two of Dublin’s top attractions.
The group will enjoy the hospitality of Ireland while a local engaging guide will lead the tour on a fascinating journey in and around Dublin’s Temple Bar quarter to experience some of Dublin’s top highlights while walking the streets of old Viking and medieval Dublin.
With specially arranged tickets visitors will enjoy fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery to discover and taste some of the best of Ireland’s beer and whiskey; Guinness and Jameson Whiskey.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the rich heritage of two world-class iconic Irish brands as well as Celtic culture and traditions.
Tour Highlights include:
Skip the Line Tickets to the Guinness Storehouse and The Old Jameson Distillery.
Fully Guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery with beer and whiskey tasting. Two Beverages included in tour price.
Guests visit Ireland’s top entertainment and historical quarter Temple Bar.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTours Of The Government Buildings
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland