Guinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
A fully guided one of a kind tour offering visitors the opportunity to combine two of Dublin’s top attractions.
The group will enjoy the hospitality of Ireland while a local engaging guide will lead the tour on a fascinating journey in and around Dublin’s Temple Bar quarter to experience some of Dublin’s top highlights while walking the streets of old Viking and medieval Dublin.
With specially arranged tickets visitors will enjoy fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery to discover and taste some of the best of Ireland’s beer and whiskey; Guinness and Jameson Whiskey.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the rich heritage of two world-class iconic Irish brands as well as Celtic culture and traditions.
Tour Highlights include:
Skip the Line Tickets to the Guinness Storehouse and The Old Jameson Distillery.
Fully Guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery with beer and whiskey tasting. Two Beverages included in tour price.
Guests visit Ireland’s top entertainment and historical quarter Temple Bar.
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doCity toursBest of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes