Fade Street Social
Fade Street Social boasts two dining rooms, a cocktail bar and rooftop terrace all in one building. The two dining rooms allow us to experiment with vastly different culinary styles. The restaurant supports and showcases the very best of home grown produce. Fade Street Social is committed to bringing to the plate all that is great from the very best of Irish produce, especially during a time when it’s important to support the value, effort and commitment of Irish producers and farmers. The food is assembled in an uncomplicated way that relies only on its freshness.
The GastroBar is a more casual addition to Dublin’s vibrant new dining scene. It’s about sharing: taking well-loved flavours and playing with them using simple, seasonal ingredients to create small bursts of flavour. The menu is diverse and exciting, but most of all it’s designed to encourage experimentation.
The Cocktail Bar at Fade Street Social is a throwback to the wild Dublin of the 1900’s. Times may have changed, but Fade Street Social is keeping the past alive. Original brick walls, a warm fireplace and sleek leather couches lend a casual sophistication. The Cocktail Bar gives the opportunity to show off a flare for flavour and innovation in a more spirited form, with all the classics you love as well as a range of their own signature drinks.
Last but not least, the Winter Garden is a stunning rooftop terrace. It’s an outdoor space made for socialising, serving drinks, cocktails and flatbreads until late, all overlooking Fade Street. It’s perfect for a sneaky drink after work with friends or a relaxed afternoon that flows into the night.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House