Emerald Cultural Institute
Recognised by the Irish Department of Education & Skills and ISO 9001:2000 accredited, students come from over sixty different countries to study at the Institute.
They cater for the entire range of English language learning needs including: general English and professional business courses, university pathways, English for academic purposes, academic year programmes, English for executives and professionals, courses for non-native teachers, high school programmes, all-inclusive summer programmes with sports and recreational facilities for juniors. Junior summer programmes are offered in Dublin and Sligo.
Their year round centre is located in a Victorian mansion in a prime residential district within easy reach of Dublin City centre. Facilities include two multi-media language laboratories and free internet and email access including wireless internet access throughout the campus. They offer a variety of accommodation options including homestay, residence and self-catering apartments.
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCrafts & designSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium