Eddie Rocket's City Diner, situated off Grafton Street in the heart of Dublin city centre is a retro, '50s-themed restaurant, fusing classic American fare with menu additions to create a feel-good dining experience in an upbeat ambience.
Eddie Rockets is a unique American style diner/themed restaurant, operating nationwide. The Diner is home to Eddie Rockets' world famous 100% Irish hamburgers, Hotdogs, Tenders, Fries, Shakes & Malts.
Food is freshly cooked to order, each and every time, and is remowned for its excellent quality and taste. For hungry diners seeking great food, Eddie Rockets provides quality, taste and value in a fun diner experience.
Other city centre Eddie Rockets are located on O'Connell Street, Wexford Street, Dame Street, South Anne Street and many others nationwide.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre