The Dublin Cultural Institute is a well-established language school in the centre of Dublin City offering experienced teachers, a friendly atmosphere, Cambridge and IELTS exam courses and one-to-one tuition.
The Dublin Cultural Institute has an established reputation as a quality provider of English language courses with students from all over the world contributing to the friendly and dynamic atmosphere of its classes.
The Institute offers courses at all levels and its teachers are committed to giving focused and engaging lessons. Programmes range from general English to certificate courses in business studies, E.C.D.L and computer applications. Exam preparation courses for both Cambridge and IELTS examinations are offered and and many students who graduate from the Institute go on to enrol at universities in Ireland.
The city centre location makes the Dublin Cultural Institute very accessible and it prides itself on the welcoming and helpful professionalism of its staff. Students can enjoy the modern classrooms, high quality facilities and high standards of teaching, with professionally-trained and qualified teachers who care about their students' progress and welfare.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre