Culture Night 2023 at Collins Barracks
- Family friendly
- Free to visit
Friday, 22 September 2023
About this event
Completed in 1704, The Royal Barracks, now Collins Barracks, was an army base for almost 300 years before being renovated for use as the National Museum of Ireland- Decorative Arts & History.
Hands-on History: From Barracks to Museum 17:00 - 19:00
From Barracks to Museum- An Introduction to Collins Barracks 17:00
Ó Bheairic go Músaem: Réamhrá Dún Uí Choileáin 5i.n.
Life, Disease and Death in Collins Barracks 18:00
The Way We Wore: Representations of Social Change through Clothing 19:00
Get Creative with a Trail - All evening.
Booking not required, however spaces on tours are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Readers are advised to check with the venue before relying on the details published here.
- The Copper House GalleryThings to see & doGalleries
- Seamus Heaney: Listen Now AgainThings to see & doLiterary Dublin
- Irish Traditional Music ArchiveThings to see & doMuseums
- Zoological MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Hang Tough ContemporaryThings to see & doGalleries
- Dublin Festival of HistoryFestivals & eventsFestivals
Mon, 25 Sep - Sun, 15 Oct
- Culture Night - Dublin EventsFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Fri, 22 Sep
- Thursday Lates at the National Print MuseumFestivals & eventsArt Exhibitions
Thu, 14 Sep - Thu, 26 Oct
National Print Museum
- Dublin Theatre Festival 2023Festivals & eventsFestivals
Thu, 28 Sep - Sun, 15 Oct
- Andy Warhol Three Times OutFestivals & eventsFestivals
Fri, 6 Oct 2023 - Sun, 28 Jan 2024
Hugh Lane Gallery
- Anne Madden Seven PaintingsFestivals & eventsArt Exhibitions
Thu, 24 Aug 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
Irish Museum of Modern Art