Croke Park is an iconic stadium that has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. The guided tour offers visitors an insight into Ireland’s national games and reveals the important role the games played in the development of modern Ireland.
Croke Park Stadium Tour - The Backstage Pass
Croke Park has been at the heart of Irish sporting life for over 100 years. With a capacity of 82,300, this magnificent stadium is actually the third largest in Europe.
Its size is only part of its greatness, however, as you’ll discover on this eye opening, access all areas tour. From quirky insights into why Croke Park’s grass is always greener to learning about defining moments in Irish history, the passionate Tour Guides will take you on an inspiring journey around our national stadium.
Some of the highlights include taking a seat in the VIP area, getting a birds eye view from the media centre, sneaking a peek inside the dressing rooms, and of course, walking in the footsteps of legends as you go pitch side through the players’ tunnel!
Please see website for more information, including tour times, prices and directions to the GAA Museum.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology