Croke Park Stadium Tour and GAA Museum
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Croke Park Stadium Tour - The Backstage Pass
Croke Park has been at the heart of Irish sporting life for over 100 years. With a capacity of 82,300, this magnificent stadium is actually the third largest in Europe.
Its size is only part of its greatness, however, as you’ll discover on this eye opening, access all areas tour. From quirky insights into why Croke Park’s grass is always greener to learning about defining moments in Irish history, the passionate Tour Guides will take you on an inspiring journey around our national stadium.
Some of the highlights include taking a seat in the VIP area, getting a birds eye view from the media centre, sneaking a peek inside the dressing rooms, and of course, walking in the footsteps of legends as you go pitch side through the players’ tunnel!
Please see website for more information, including tour times, prices and directions to the GAA Museum.
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums