Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour – Irish Day Tours
Your first stop will be at the Aillwee caves, one of the most impressive cave systems in Ireland. Your guide at the caves will bring you to explore these caves deep below the Burren. Discover deep gorges waterfalls and strange formations on your journey.
Next you will visit Poulnabrone Dolmen, one of Ireland's finest examples of a portal tomb. Dating back 5,000 years. Its dramatic setting in the Burren creates an awesome spectacle. The skeletal remains of 33 stone age humans, both adult and children, were found when archaeologists excavated the site in 1986.
For lunch we will head to Doolin, a picturesque village famed for its traditional music on the edge of the Atlantic.
After lunch you will get to walk the cliff tops to view the Cliffs of Moher from its iconic standpoint. You will have access to the visitors centre to learn about the history of the local area, the flora, fauna and geology. The Cliffs Of Moher is Ireland’s most popular natural site and once you stand looking at this awesome natural wonder you will understand why.
After your adventure to the edge of the world and back you can reminisce about your day back in Dublin.
- Things to see & doDay toursSights of Dublin Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursRural Pub Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursPrivate Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & Carr
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary Gibbons
- Things to see & doDay toursTitanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Day Tour - Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - Hilltoptreks