Celtic Whiskey Shop
- Rainy days
Located in the heart of Dublin's City centre on Dawson Street, The Celtic Whiskey Shop is heaven for whiskey lovers.
The shop divides into two halves via a connecting passage, with 27 Dawson Street boasting the most comprehensive Whiskey range in Ireland with Irish, scotch, world whiskies as well as other premium brown spirits.
Those who collect whiskies will find a wide range of rare bottles, all of which the shops well-educated staff will be happy to tell you about. Tastings are also a daily occurrence in-store.
Although primarily a whiskey specialist, this shop also boasts an eclectic range of wines. The wine selection has been put together with the aim of providing a predominantly non-brand driven range of interesting, value for money wines. The shop also sells a range of champagnes, Celtic ales, world beers, spirits and liqueurs as well as a small selection of Irish produced gourmet foods and chocolates.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware