Beautiful waterside location with fresh fish delivered daily.
Aqua Restaurant, Howth provides much more than simply fine dining, with stunning sea views up the coastline of Portmarnock and Malahide, stepping into Aqua Restaurant is like stepping onto the viewing platform of a luxury cruise liner, with service and food to match!
Aqua Restaurant opened at the very start of the new millennium and for more than a decade now they have had a passion for serving the local community (along with customers from all over Ireland and the rest of the World) with a fresh, innovative and above all delicious choice of seafood dishes.
Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, you have plenty of choice for a relaxed meal and our views and facilities make us the perfect choice for functions and wedding parties. Finally, you never know who you might end up rubbing shoulders with a Aqua Restaurant. We have always thought that Aqua is a pretty chic and 'hip' place to eat in, so it is always great to have celebrities (who are used to being in the most chic and trendy locations) frequent our humble restaurant.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium