Yamamori South City
Yamamori South City established 1995, is the original Yamamori location featuring tempura, sushi, Japanese grill and ramen prepared fresh. Lunch specials are offered daily. As the first Japanese restaurant in Dublin, Yamamori South has a lively history, friendly staff, and fantastic culinary dishes for everyone.
Yamamori offers an authentic Japanese cultural experience from three characteristic venues in the heart of Dublin City Centre. All three venues are within walking distance of all Dublin’s historical attractions, such as the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and St. Stephen’s Green. The Yamamori restaurants neatly frame the historical city centre, by the Ha’Penny Bridge (1816) and in Ireland’s first cafe on Georges St (1894).
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant