Yamamori’s original location and Dublin’s first Japanese restaurant. Open from lunch through dinner in the heart of Dublin City Centre, South City offers sushi, ramen, grill, tempura, small plates and vegan/vegetarian friendly fare. Daily lunch specials available every week.
Yamamori South City established 1995, is the original Yamamori location featuring tempura, sushi, Japanese grill and ramen prepared fresh. Lunch specials are offered daily. As the first Japanese restaurant in Dublin, Yamamori South has a lively history, friendly staff, and fantastic culinary dishes for everyone.
Yamamori offers an authentic Japanese cultural experience from three characteristic venues in the heart of Dublin City Centre. All three venues are within walking distance of all Dublin’s historical attractions, such as the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and St. Stephen’s Green. The Yamamori restaurants neatly frame the historical city centre, by the Ha’Penny Bridge (1816) and in Ireland’s first cafe on Georges St (1894).
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex