Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
Windmill Lane Recording Studios in Dublin City is now open for exclusive tours to the public. Follow in the footsteps of the greats of modern music.
Learn the incredible history of these world famous recording studios and the artists that have recorded here, including Lady Gaga, Hozier, Kate Bush, The Rolling Stones, The Cranberries, The Spice Girls, Ed Sheeran, Westlife, The Script and Hozier.
This 1 hour tour gives visitors a behind the scenes look at what happens in a professional recording studio. Explore the studio and discover its unique history and the iconic artists who have recorded there. See how a recording session works and meet the virtual band. You might even encounter Cosmo, their resident ghost.
Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a working recording studio, so advanced booking is essential. The tour is family friendly and will be one of the most unforgettable outings of your trip to Dublin City.
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments