Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
- Hidden gem
Windmill Lane Recording Studios in Dublin City is now open for exclusive tours to the public. Follow in the footsteps of the greats of modern music.
Learn the incredible history of these world famous recording studios and the artists that have recorded here, including Lady Gaga, Hozier, Kate Bush, The Rolling Stones, The Cranberries, The Spice Girls, Ed Sheeran, Westlife, The Script and Hozier.
This 1 hour tour gives visitors a behind the scenes look at what happens in a professional recording studio. Explore the studio and discover its unique history and the iconic artists who have recorded there. See how a recording session works and meet the virtual band. You might even encounter Cosmo, their resident ghost.
Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a working recording studio, so advanced booking is essential. The tour is family friendly and will be one of the most unforgettable outings of your trip to Dublin City.
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery