Ticknock Mountain Bike Trail - Bike Rental and Guided Tours
- Family friendly
- Free car parking
Biking.ie provide bike rental at the spectacular Ticknock Mountain Bike Trail, which is just 3 km from Dundrum Town Centre and Luas Green Line. All equipment included. They provide road bikes, mountain bikes and electric bicycles. Helmets and accessories are included in the cost. Lessons and youth camps are also provided.
The trail loops around the Dublin Mountains with breath-taking views over the city and bay. The shortest route takes 1 hour to complete and a basic level of fitness is required. More experienced riders can take optional extra loops which can extend the route to up to two hours. If you are looking for something more leisurely, Biking.ie also provide road and touring bike rental. Just remember to bring your camera to capture the memories at the many spectacular photo stops.
Their location at the foot of the Three Rock Mountain has impressive rock formations. Two Rock Mountain nearby rises to 536 meters above sea level and contains the infamous ruins of the Fairy Castle.
Parking is available on site free of charge. Stop in to the café for cakes and refreshments.
Pre-booking is essential. Phone or book online.
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZipit Tibradden Wood
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesRafting.ie
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKylemore Karting
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Blanchardstown
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathcoole
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesAdventure Rooms Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesKidspace Rathfarnham
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesZero Latency Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesLeisureplex Coolock
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesFind My Ireland
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games