The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre is an intimate multi disciplinary arts centre and live entertainment venue located in the picturesque village of Naul in rural County Dublin.
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre is Fingal County Council’s centre of excellence for traditional arts.
While it was originally conceived to commemorate the work and life of the late Séamus Ennis, over the years the Séamus Ennis Arts Centre has undergone extensive refurbishment to become a busy entertainment venue. It showcases performances from local, regional, national and international artists across a wide range of arts including music concerts, festivals, art exhibitions, music school, theatre, cinema and creative workshops.
The covered outdoor performance area provides additional space for large scale concerts as well as craft fairs, food fairs and community events. The Cottage Café provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for visitors and locals alike.
You may also like
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Complex
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesSamuel Beckett Theatre
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Comedy Crunch
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venues12 Henrietta Street
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesCroke Park Stadium